Successeve Playbooks are automations systems designed to help you streamline your process and guide your team towards the actions that need to be performed.
Most important Playbooks are usually related to the Customers Onboarding, Risk detection, Expansion Opportunities, and Renewal Management.
As for the Workflows, you first need to select the entity you want to work on, either Contact or Account.
Here are the triggers available.
• Qualified: the workflow is triggered when the Contact / Account is Qualified
• Customer Fit Score: when the Contact / Account enters the Customer Fit related segment, such as No Match, Partial Match, Good Match, Perfect Match
• Product Adoption Score: when the Contact / Account enters the Product Adoption related Segment, such as Low, Average, High, Very High
• Health: when the Contact / Account progresses to Good, Progress to Average, Decline to Average, Decline to Bad in each Stage you created
• Stage: when the Contact / Account enters or leaves the stage you created
• Churn reason are organized through Segments
• As for the Churn, the Not Converted are organized through Segments
• for each status selected, any Shared Segment can be used as a trigger, on the entrance or the exit of the segment (in short, when a Contact or Account matches the Segment conditions).
• all status also comes with the completion of the custom events you send to Successeve.
Note: you will have the ability to enroll any Contact or Account manually even if they don’t match the trigger options.
At this step, filtering options are available so that you can trigger the Workflow to the Contacts / Accounts that match these additional conditions.
Actions are organized into different steps that you can define the are either conditional or attached to specific criterias.
List of actions:
• Task: can be a To-do, a Call, Meeting, or Email. Make sure to define the right due date, and assignment: either the owner of the Contact / Account or someone else.
• Gmail or Outlook Email: this email will be generated for your team in their Collaborative Inbox. They will have the option to personnalise it and send it.
• Plain text email task: generating a plain text email to be sent to all or some contacts of the account
• HTML email task: generating an HTML email to be sent to all or some contacts of the account
• Slack Notification
Note: Plain text and HTML emails are sent from your ESP, Gmail / Outlook from the personal email account of the selected sender.
For each email, don’t forget to select the right sender (the From)!
Each step can be delayed with the Delay option, which can be optional as well.
Exit and goals conditions
Exit conditions are the conditions that will stop the task and actions that are set-up to be created.
Let’s say you define a step with 1 action, a delay of 1 month, and a conditional step, based on the percentage of Active Users within the account.
One month after the trigger of the Playbook, Successeve will check if the Active Users condition is matched to trigger the following actions. If within this month the Exit Conditions are matched, the Playbook will stop, preventing the creation of these Actions, whatever the conditions selected.
Goal conditions will help you make sure your Playbooks are providing the expected output. They won’t stop your actions to be created as the Exit conditions, but will mark your Playbooks as Successful, providing you more insight on their efficiency.
The next article is about: Default metrics